you've carved many memories,

I'm a very lazy girl :)
i'm not busy,
but very lazy to update :(
School was alright,
except lesson that starts at 8am :\
this month is our Projects datelines :(
HRA - 10 Feb
ETP - 15 Feb
Time flies.
I'm going to be a year 2 student soon.
I hope i can, really hope i can,
manage those stress when I'm year 2 :(
Get to choose between Tourism & Real Estate.
Kind of a stressful thing that we must go through :(
Interested in Tourism, but a little afraid that i'm won't be able to cope,
as there's POM and EOM next sem :(
But Real Estate was a Type B module,
which means there wont be any exams.
much more relaxing huh?
But i'm not interested,
so what's the point of taking? T_T
But majority of people were saying tourism is better.
even baby's parents. Hmmm..
Feb i'll be busy like a bee.
TATAS
so great that can't be erased