you've carved many memories,

Currently using my phone to blog. As I didn't upload my photos into my lappy.
Therefore.... Hasn't been updating for the pass few days !
Looking forward to my march holidays!
Holidays coming = exams coming :<
I think I still left with a month to study.
CNY just over , but still.. Not enough or me !
Anyway,
My sat was spent with my cliquez aka 2nd family :)
Visit 5 houses ! For me it's 6 :)
Went to my aunt house in the morning.
#1 - Amanda's
#2 - Xinying's
#3 - Huiting's
#4 - Shyan's
#5 - Peier's
Every stop almost the same
Blackjack blackjack and blackjack b
Steamboat at Peier's house.
Awesome ! Yummy <3
Blackjack till about 12am +
Cab-ed down to georges .
It's a bar ! Had tequila shots.
First time trying. Erm doesn't suits me ya :/
Jaeger boom nicer :p
After that cab-ed down to ecp .
Beach cabana . Something like a bar too !
Home about 4am +
Tiring day ytd !
so great that can't be erased