you've carved many memories,

SAVE IT! :)
Stress D:
So many things to worry about.
Just found out that
Starhub Mobile Broadband doesn't work on
Win7 -.-
I mean like...
I thought all internet work on all kind of
Com/Lappy?
& now my dad have to go back to starhub,
& ask them if can change to other things anot -.-
They also didn't tell my dad anything about that thingy.
they think everyone now all still using
Vista, 2000, XP etc?
This year don't know call how many times to starhub already.
they think my dad very free. -.-
seriously, so angry with
Starhub!
They think my dad don't know english can bully him!
Hmph.
calling them tomorrow! :@
My dad asked me to exchange my
Vista 32bit lappy with his
Win 7 64bits lappy ! D:
Which is he just bought not long ago.
& my lappy
3 years already.
and i think it will die anytime!
I'll feel bad.
and my lappy so ugly liao @_@
Sigh,
my dad so kelian ):
Keep working non-stop.
Early in the monring (5am+) work till midnight. ):
everyday sleep less than 8 hours.
A little worry about his health :'(
Studies,
A little afraid i couldn't cope.
A little afraid that i couldn't make it.
):
BTT,
I got no confident in passing ! D:
Feel so stress this year.
Need baby so badly now ):
so great that can't be erased