you've carved many memories,
Happy Birthday Mummy!
I love you ♥It's my mummy Birthday today ^^
I forgot to buy present x.x
Too busy for school already.
I shall hunt for present tomorrow :)
hee.
Alright,
I called the starhub this morning,
they said it's compatible to
Win7.
HAHAHA.
Previous post,
It's not my fault k!
Is they didn't update their website @_@
Anw,
He went down to
Starhub,
they said the Usb stick card got problem ._.
So... whatever.
my dad can use already :3
Alright,
I think
Higher Nitec really very stress! :(
When i look through my
ITE Nitec Life's photos,
I miss Bishan.
I miss IOK :(
Tsk,
My class now...
Not bad? :)
The module...
quite tough.
I think miss a lesson,
i can forget about passing.
HAHA
Looking forward to
Friday now!!!
(tomorrow friday liao!)
Last week of school day!
Yawn....
TATAS!
so great that can't be erased