you've carved many memories,
Hehe!
Nice screenshot right? :P
Thanks to
Zenya ! :P
I still have many more :)
Shall update my "
AuditionSEA" soon :\
these few days keep on raining.
Very nice :P
Feel like buying Desktop @
IT SHOW this coiming week.
I'm using my own money. (i think)
AHH! should i ? D:
I buy that just for... gaming? @_@
Like my phone
Satio,
i buy it just for that
12.1 mega pix camera.
My
Itouch 4,
i buy it just because there's front camera & games.
But now, instead of using my
12.1 mega pix,
i used my Itouch to take photos :@
Abit waste money hor ?
But i really want a desktop badly!
So i can Maple with baby :(
using my lappy is so damn lag ._.
still deciding.
Baby say get a reasonable desktop.
Tsk, also not he pay.
HAHA!
Tata :)
so great that can't be erased