you've carved many memories,
Damn...
feel like rebonding my hair.
hahahhaaha.
but a little afraid that my course need swimming!
then will spoil lo ):
Sigh...
Officially left
3 weeks of holidays,
before sch reopen!
Ahhhh!
I should sleep more when i can hor???????
Anyway,
will be meeting
Manli & Angeline tomorrow!
Hehehe!
If only i can spend my weekdays everyday with my friends.
But like that confirm spend money like water!
AHH! I need money!
I'm paying my driving thingy myself i think.
Arg... should learn to save!
BABY!!
stop bringing me to restaurant ):
Let's eat vege rice everyday ):
I think i should request
50$ allowance once my sch starts hor?
Don't know my dad will let anot :(
If really
50,
hope i can save
20 per week!
Arg... but like that i think still not enough lor T_T
Alright,
maybe i should turn in early tonight.
meeting my girls tomorrow.!
lurb lurb!!
so great that can't be erased