you've carved many memories,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIER! (14Jan)Celebrated
Peier's 18th Birthday!
Abit spoiled ya.
No matter whose fault,
sorry about it.
-End- It's over.
I like the
Tom yum soup!!
Craving... :P
Home kinda late.
Baby drove me home.
hehehe :*
I'm hungry now.
Actually i'm working on
Sunday (16Jan),
but i can't work...
SICK ! STOMACH FLU !
Omg. the feeling terrible -.-
I'm working today also.
But i don't think i can.
I scared i keep use the toilet there. Tsk.
So
Choonpeng helped me take over my slot.
Thanks so much!!!
Rest @ home again.
Working on
Thurs morning,
Meeting
Angeline & Manli after that.
Hope i'll be okay by then.
Can't wait to work with
Choonpeng & Meet my loves! hehe
AND I DON'T LIKE MY THIS WEEK SCHEDULE!
F -.-
Put me so many noon shift. wtf.
Not funny.
2 morning 2 noon , i'm alright.
Wa,
Monday Fri Sat & Sun Noon,
Only
Thurs Morning.
-.-
Lucky
Daphne can take over for me on Sat.
Feel so lucky that i've two awesome friends,
Choonpeng & Daphne. hehehehe.
AND MY SHIT COLOUR IS GREEN !
Gross right. Tsk -.-
TATAS
nhy-cwk.onsugar.com
so great that can't be erased