you've carved many memories,

18th.
Alright.
AWESOME DAY today!
Work with
Choonpeng in the morning! :)
Not really busy.
Spent alot on food.
AHH!!
Went
Bugis after work.
We're late! :\
Daphne later !!
Bugis street first,
then we walked to
Marina Square.
Just Acia for lunch :)
After eating,
*Surprised*
Angeline & Manli bluff me say went toilet.
But actually they went to buy cake for me!
Awwww. so touched. T_T
My heart melted.
Sing birthday song for me..... *sob*
They also bought me present.
Tsk. spent so much for what!? Aiyo...
Choonpeng &Daphne.
they wanted to buy accessories for me!
still bluff me say want buy for sister =x
Hehe..
I tell them, don't want and pull them away =X
Actually i don't need presents.
I just want us to stay
Friends Forever. :)
Recently,
i bought a bag from blogshop.
can use as sch bag and cny.
But
Angeline bought me a bag as my
Birthday gift.
I'll use during Cny. hehehehe.
Manli bought a dress for me.
Very nice! I'll wear during
Cny too!
hehe.

Thanks girls.
Thanks so so so much for the wonderful celebration.
Thanks for making my
18th birthday awesomely.
I appreciate alot.
Love you guys.
With a cake and sing Birthday song is enough.
有心就好.
Meet up soon!! ♥
so great that can't be erased