you've carved many memories,
Okie.
Didn't blog yesterday.
Know why? :P
Because i'm a good girl!
HAHAHAHAH!
No la.
I went to Airport to study with
Angeline, Janessa & Manli ;)
I was late.
because... i was tagging
Ooops.
Sorry! :\
Anyway,
we did study okie !
Eat, Play, Study, Talk.
Awesome !
about 7plus,
we stopped studying & went around to take photos!
I uploaded in Fb already.
Janessa & Manli after exams then upload :3
We enjoyed ourselves taking funny photos !
laugh laugh laugh.
went
T3, I LOVE T3!!!!!!!!!!
Got drawing thingy there,
and we played the slide! (short one :D)
Home @ about 9+ :)
Okie,
Let's talk about today's paper.
Paper was kinda easy.
because i memorized everything.
HEHEHEHEHE ! Though i don't understand a single things.
Ooops.
I spent
30mins on
Itinerary ! (i think)
seriously waste my time !!!
So difficult also :(
Nub paper T_T
Okie,
There's Case Study in
BEO paper. This is shit.
DON'T LIKE!! :(
i shall start study my
BEO while tagging later :)
TATAS!
nhy-cwk.onsugar.com
so great that can't be erased