you've carved many memories,
Okie,
another post of the day.
I'll be blogging my
Friday! :D
Met
Peier @ Bedok.
and
Ht came :)
wait bus
69 because
Ht got school.
and
225 to
Peier house :p
Met
Q & Corrine.
Walked in
Bedok Town together.
See their faces,
Excited, Nervous, don't-care & Scared face.
I saw the past
Nhy -_-
Anyway,
Grats to those who promoted.
Especially
Alex !
You made it ! :)
Goodluck & Study hard for your O's!
As for
Q & Corrine,
You guys did your best ya? :)
Work Hard ! :)
Okie,
make it short.
Pizza Hut for lunch,
Ht & her friends came and look for us.
Q went home to changed.
Me & Peier went
Corrine's house.
Ht & friends go home ._.
Bus to
Marina Square.
But we overshot to
Clark Quay!
Bought
Sticky for baby :)
and
Starbuck for myself :D
Bus to
City Hall,
Dinner @ Subway;
Marina Square.
Walked around.
Bought a wallet for myself @
Charles & Keith :)
Pok already.
I think i'm going to look for a
Job during Jan :D
TATAS!
so great that can't be erased