you've carved many memories,

Jingle bell, Jingle Bell
It's December today !
X'mas is coming !
How are you guys gonna celebrate?!
:D
I'm celebrating with
Cliquez !
We already celebrated for 2 years :P
This will be our 3rd year,
celebrating and counting down together !
Just nice baby is on leave too! :)
But.. don't have planning yet :\
Hmm,
got my
UFC result,
got a B. Hope my ppt will pull me to an A :P
I'll try my f best to get B for POA and my BEO.
At least a B!
this two Module make me go.. @.@
Next Monday i got no lesson :P
going to Airport to study with my friends (L)
Friday- Baby book out, i think dinner witll be @ Bedok :)
Saturday- Dating with my baby!
Sunday- Study
Monday- Study with friends
Tuesday- POA
Wednesday- BEO + SUSHI BUFFET WITH FRIENDS (L)AND HERE COME MY 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY!
HIHIHI ! Shall rot @ home if not go work with my mummy :X
Okie,
I'm tired.
i havent finish my unit 5.
This is shit.
tomorrow! :( NO TIME ALREADY!! .:.
so great that can't be erased