you've carved many memories,
I don't... have photo to upload!
Because we didn't take yesterday :(
Okie,
met up with Besties yesterday ^^
Alex, Choonpeng & Daphne ;)
Before i met them,
I cooked
Korean Maggie!
Omg, nice lei! :P
Or maybe i too hungry? -_-
Anw,
Met
Alex in Bus 3 :)
Met
Choonpeng & Daphne @ Downtown @ about 3+.
Just Acia for lunch!
Spicy Chicken is Awesome :)
Love their Spicy Chicken :P
and their
Chawamushi! ^^
Eat and chat.
About School life,
Choonpeng's fav..
K-pop :P
Jobs.
We didn't eat their Ice cream.
too full! :\
Went to shop for gifts.
Ya, i bought both on the same day ^^
Except Wrapper ! I NEED WRAPPER!!
Went E!hub slack & chat :)
After that went to take my things,
bought Sushi :D
and..
home :D
I'm hungry now.
cook
Maggie! :D
tatas!
Friday tomorrow!
Luvvvv !
so great that can't be erased