you've carved many memories,
Hehe,
I don't really have photo to upload -_-
Anw,
helped my dad work today.
wasn't feeling very well.
I almost faint :(
the feeling terrible -.-
i totally got no strength.
scary :(
then i rest and let my dad's workers do the job.
before that,
i tummy pain, and went toilet poo -__-
and i thought i feel okie already.
so i went back to help out.
who knows, the giddy feeling is back -_-
and my dad back, i ask him to help me i go rest :P
and i asked him to buy milo for me ^^
drank and eat 1 soon kueh.
then i feel much better :X
I thought i'm sick or got some illness,
but then i think think think,
Oh, i think yesterday didn't had proper meal.
whole day i ate one Bao only.
Grr.
but i'm really sick.
i got sore throat!
Very pain! :(
i got ulcer again!
just recovered one. (top of my lip)
Now below one more :@
Walau.
heaty.
Tsk!
Okie,
X'mas is coming!
Jingle bell! :)
nhy-cwk.onsugar.com
so great that can't be erased