you've carved many memories,
Alright!
The photos above was taken last week!
@ Holland Road.
Hehe!
Steamboat with baby and his friends then Midnight Ice Cream !
The Ice-cream is nice !
2 flavour! :D
They will mixed it. (Photo on the right)
But a little ex.
I think cost baby about $9.50! (Med)
:\
Very tired yesterday.
Was uploading my photos through my Ipod.
and ... i fell asleep ._.
Still very tired now.
Tagged my bonus already.
I think... mummy bringing us out later.
Hehe.
I miss baby!
Friday-Saturday i angry baby!
Cause..... for some reason.
Hehe.
But when we met,
i can't bear to angry le :\
Sorry baby :*
Baby said before:
For every one minute you're angry. You lose 60 seconds of happiness. :)
I wasted alot of my happiness :(
Love baby!
Will be updating nhy-cwk.onsugar.com later :)
so great that can't be erased