you've carved many memories,

IOK ♥
Had
Sculpture Walk today.
@
Marina Center :)
We can wear home clothes !
Because teacher say the weather will be hot,
so.. to make ourselves comfortable,
we brought home clothes to school ^^
And yes,
the weather is so damn f hot.
and very hungry!
HEHEHE !
The organizer let us have early lunch :P
MAC ! cause there's still Mac valued lunch :P
The organizer was good @ this... history thingy.
(Y) Nice !
Thought that it would be boring !
and i don't feel like going ! :X
But it turned out awesome !
Hanging out and have fun with my classmates ! :)
I guess,
this will be our last outing?
I doubt everyone will be free on the same day during Holidays.
Some will busying working.
Some will busy gaming.
Some will busy dating.
we left 6 days, (exclude weekends)
to see each other.
Awwww ! One year,
time flies.
I'll miss this class :(
those jokes, fun, etc.
Okie,
last important thing to say!
HAPPY 22 MONTH BABY!
I love you always and always :)
I love you forever and ever ^^
Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense baby.
You are my best best best of the best of the best,
awesome, sweet, lovely, cute, handsome, nice, good,
everything baby :*
so great that can't be erased