you've carved many memories,

I solo, and did this Mission! :P
earned 10 Fp :D
I'm blogging almost everyday about my life in school or what-so-ever.
Actually i'm lazy,
but... i still..... blog !
heheh !
I did update me & baby's blog okie :P
And.. Got Nuffnang! Please click okie ! :)
nhy-cwk.onsugar.com
Anyway,
PE didn't do much.
sit down and chit chat :P
Project Management,I did my presentation.
kinda... satisfied :)
I think my voice was loud enough,
i did eye contact,
but.. for my pronunciation... @.@
So..
NO MORE PRESENTATION!
NO MORE PROJECT WORK!
Yay :D
tomorrow going
Angeline's house and study .
Actually is.....
Airport one.
i suddenly changed the venue,
cause i need to do things for baby, (will be late late, like 3plus?)
so .. ya.
and it's convenient for
Angeline's and me :)
I think can also do finish the BEO projects! :D
so great that can't be erased