you've carved many memories,

I miss sec school days !
D:
i miss hanging out with Choonpeng, Daphne, Alex & Queenie !!
I miss chatting with Junshen, Kenny & Choonpeng during Chem lesson!
D: D: D: D: D:
Anw,
Ite life.. also not that bad :P
Baby booking in soon :(
I miss baby fetching me home T_T
ytd baby did , but i want more !!!! D:
Breakfast with baby today :)
nhy-cwk.onsugar.com
Angeline was there too,
cause i meeting her around that timing too. (hehe)
but she never eat :\
eat and chat about army's life.
funny jokes. HAHA!
Anw,
i thought of not going sch tomorrow!
cause there will be some.. outing?
@
Yishun.
SO FAR !!
is like one end to the other end.
but... in the end cancelled :\
means i have to go school!
Grrr !
my
Graduating Ceremony @ Feb.
hope baby can attend :(
hehe!
so great that can't be erased