you've carved many memories,

Hi, my hair is long
Hi,
I think i got an
A for my
Project Management :)
I'm a little... scared of going Higher Nitec!
cause when i read my
POA notes,
I'm like going to die already ! :(
and Higher Nitec is worst !
scared i can't cope :(
I don't like
POA,
it's very... wordy.
need to memorise ALOT.
which makes me feel like giving up,
seriously :(
I'm still tagging these few days.
and.. suddenly, i thought of something,
Sometimes we shouldn't dislike/hate people when you didn't know them well and treat them badly. When you communicate with them, you will find them good. But sometimes people you know and were in good terms for months, they know you well and will take advantage of you!
This is very true for what i think la.
i posted on fb, and 10 people liked.
SEE ! HOW TRUE!?!?!?
Because i met this kind of person,
when i'm tagging.
Those who you don't know well them well,
actually, they are better than those who know you for months.
Those who take advantage of people,
normally they will angry/scold/say you whenever they want or you said something which they don't like it/just because they sort of jealous, just because of this f game?
worth it?
Okie,
i mean.. so what if i'm lifeless keep on tagging?
Come on, it's my life.
Not yours.
and... A pot calling a kettle black :)
I'm not petty.
Just that it's not the first time already.
PS: Not for RL friend who know you for months/years.
江山易改本性難移。
so great that can't be erased